The Macro Hacks program provides you with the tools to adjust your nutrition as your goals change and you achieve the lean, strong body you've always wanted.
And beyond just telling you how to achieve those results, the Macro Hacks guide will teach you how to MAINTAIN those results so you can finally get off that dieting roller coaster!
In the Macro Hacks guide you'll find plans for:
- Weight Loss
- Fat Loss/Achieving A Flat Stomach
- Gaining Muscle
- Training For An Endurance Sport
- Managing Hormones
- Eating According To Our Age
- Maintaining Our Results
So where do you start?
Even when we want to create a "lifestyle," we need to start by setting an end date.
That end date holds us accountable and keeps us motivated.
That's why included for each goal - from weight loss to gaining muscle to training for endurance sport to dieting for your hormones - are 4-9 week plans.
These plans tell you how many calories you need as well as how much protein, carbs and fat to consume.
For each macronutrient ratio, you'll also get sample days and recipes to help you get started - whether you're gluten-free, dairy-free, Vegan, Vegetarian or follow a traditional way of eating!
And while I tell you exactly what to do, and take all of the guesswork out of it, I also teach you WHY you should be doing certain things so you can understand how to make the plan fit your needs.
Because the more empowered and knowledgable we are about those nutritional basics, the more we can make sure we get the lasting results we've always wanted.
Stop the consistent yo-yo dieting with those cookie cutter programs that don't actually help you take control!
Along with the sample meal plans, recipes and macro ratios for each goal, you'll also find some amazing charts to help you learn about portion sizes, breakdown macros and even adjust your nutrition if you do have certain basic food sensitivities.
You'll find all of this in your Macro Hacks Book as well as your online digital content, which includes BONUS tips and guides including:
- An Eating Out Macro-Friendly Meal Swaps Guide - To help you eat according to your goals even if you need to grab something fast out.
- 10 Snacks To Satisfy Those Cravings - Some delicious recipes whether you crave salty or sweet treats!
- The Supplements Cheat Sheet - Ever wonder if a supplement would help you get better results faster? I break down the benefits, and downsides, of the common supplements out there!